The feeling that, though things are good, one is somehow at risk of ruining them.
- Over the weekend, I watched Blue Is The Warmest Color, a three hour movie, with Dominique. It took us eight hours. (We keep pausing and talking)
- My school’s bookstore is like every state school stereotype mashed into one. Over the summer they changed the layout so the part that actually sells books was moved into the back corner of the store to make way for more university apparel and high-end sunglasses.
- Finally got internet (didn’t have any in the new house for two weeks). Two of my roommates and I also got a Netflix account and I’m already watching too much 30 Rock and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Please send help.
- One roommate also has Mortal Kombat X so the fact that I’ve turned in any homework at all is a miracle.
- The house is pretty amazing though there have been some issues. Our washer stopped working and won’t be fixed till Saturday and there’s been a lot of tension surrounding one of my roommates. On the plus side it’s made for some great jokes.
- So ready for Danny Brown’s new album, Atrocity Exhibition (singles: When It Rain and Pneumonia). He’s one of my favorite rappers right now. MIA’s releasing AIM too which should be solid. Also Carly Rae Jepsen came out with Emotion Side B which is a banger (if you haven’t listened to it, Emotion was also excellent).
- Got an iPhone SE :O While this might not seem like big news, for those who know me and have seen the many flip-phones that have entered in and out of my life, my finally getting a smartphone may be something of a shock.
- Met with my new critique partner today and she was excellent 🙂