- Friends. Seeing cool people you haven’t seen in months is great 🙂
- Shops. As I’ve said before, Tucson isn’t exactly filled with spending options.
- No schoolwork!
- Free laundry!!!
- MY ROOM IS DIFFERENT 😡
- Friends, namely that I can’t see my college ones for a whole month 😥
- Being home. So, so boring. Also, my parents have this crazy idea that I should do chores in a house I no longer live at.
- The month-long feeling of impermanence. I haven’t bothered unpacked anything. When you’re not staying somewhere for long there doesn’t seem to be much point in setting up.